Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Welcome to Jedi Workshop!

I've been thinking for a while about starting a companion blog to Life in the New Republic that shares some of the ideas I've come up with or resources I've discovered for making adaptive devices for B. Since life isn't all about weighted blankets & tricks for enhancing fine-motor skills, I'll be sharing other things I've found that enhance our family life with a child with autism, such as boo-boo salve & aromatherapy recipes, origami patterns & fun to make gifts for kids of all abilities- that sort of thing. I'm hoping that others with similar ideas will share them through the comments page so that I'll have the chance to learn what other good stuff there is out there... Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Marjorie said...

Wow! I think that you have done a wonderful job with your blog. I truly admire you for doing this. I found your blog by accident when I was searching for how to make a body pillow. I am so glad that I found your blog though. God has really blessed you and your family. Thank you for sharing with us all. God bless you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits